It is estimated that approximately 135-150 Million MT of solid waste is generated every day in India of which only 20% is treated. And this figure just keeps on increasing.
The negative impact on the environment because of this can be seen in the form of Pollution, Global Warming, Climate Change and so on.
This makes Recycling the need of the hour.
Our Recycling Services include
- 1 Our Recycling Services include
- 2 Significance of Recycling
- 3 Recycling is for Everyone
- 4 Our Recycling Process
- 5 Start your Sustainable Journey
- 5.0.1 Particulate Matter: All you need to Know
- 5.0.2 Microplastics: All you need to Know
- 5.0.3 Greenhouse Gases: All you need to Know
- 5.0.4 Infectious Waste : All you need to Know
- 5.0.5 Waste Segregation: All you need to Know
- 5.0.6 Carbon Footprint : All you need to Know
- 5.0.7 Rainwater Harvesting : All you need to know
- 5.0.8 Plastic Waste Management : Options and Pathways
- 5.0.9 Greywater : All you need to know
- 5.0.10 Sustainable Construction Practices : All you need to know
- 5.0.11 CPCB Bans POP Idols
- 5.0.12 National Clean Air Programme : All you need to know
- 5.0.13 State Wide Plastic Ban : All you need to know
- 5.0.14 Enforce strict Environmental Rules says Supreme Court on Mumbai’s Dumping Ground Problems
- 5.0.15 Climate Change threatens Nilgiri Biosphere
- 5.0.16 Net Metering : Benefits and Policies
- 5.0.17 The Ice Stupa Project : Indias Artificial Glaciers 2.0
- 5.0.18 Start Waste Segregation at Source
- 5.0.19 Plastic Recycling Codes: What do these numbers mean?
- 5.0.20 Pollution by Plastic Waste
Most of the items that are discarded as waste can be recycled or reused but they end up in landfills.
Some items can be recycled infinitely while the others can be recycled several times.
Significance of Recycling
Our Recycling services are aimed directly at the correct and eco-friendly method of disposal of most types of waste that are generated.
Recycling helps reduce the demand of :
- Virgin Materials
- Water Resources
- Energy Resources
The goal of our recycling services is to:
- Help everyone adopt and adapt to the local / state compliances.
- Help create positive environmental impacts.
- Help create employment opportunities.
- Help generate positive social influence through traditional and current networking platforms.
Recycling is for Everyone
Our Recycling Process
STEP 1 : Assessment & Audit
Type and Quantity of waste is assessed and/or audited.
STEP 2 : Segregation at Source
Recyclable waste has be to segregated at source to avoid contamination.
STEP 3 : Organize Collection
Based on the type & quantity of recyclable waste, effective logistics to the recycling facility is organized.
STEP 4 : Sorting
At the facility, further sorting is conducted to ensure highest rate of recycling.
STEP 5 : Primary Processing
Posting sorting, all items are prepared for further processing which may be different based on the type of waste.
STEP 6 : Reuse & Recycle
Custom processes are executed to ensure recycling.
Start your Sustainable Journey
Get in touch with our experts to understand how you can start your sustainable journey.
You can also schedule a call with our team to get started.