Rooftop Solar Solutions
India has more than 300 sunshine days giving 5000 trillion units per year!
- 1 India has more than 300 sunshine days giving 5000 trillion units per year!
- 2 Our Solar Solutions
- 3 Benefits of Rooftop Solar
- 4 Our Process
- 5 Start your Sustainable Journey
- 6 Questions Related to Solar
- 7 Rooftop Solar Solutions are for Everyone
- 8 Related Topics
- 8.0.1 Particulate Matter: All you need to Know
- 8.0.2 Microplastics: All you need to Know
- 8.0.3 Greenhouse Gases: All you need to Know
- 8.0.4 Infectious Waste : All you need to Know
- 8.0.5 Waste Segregation: All you need to Know
- 8.0.6 Carbon Footprint : All you need to Know
- 8.0.7 Rainwater Harvesting : All you need to know
- 8.0.8 Plastic Waste Management : Options and Pathways
- 8.0.9 Greywater : All you need to know
- 8.0.10 Sustainable Construction Practices : All you need to know
- 8.0.11 Ban on Single Use Plastic : All you need to know
- 8.0.12 CPCB Bans POP Idols
- 8.0.13 National Clean Air Programme : All you need to know
- 8.0.14 State Wide Plastic Ban : All you need to know
- 8.0.15 Enforce strict Environmental Rules says Supreme Court on Mumbai’s Dumping Ground Problems
- 8.0.16 Climate Change threatens Nilgiri Biosphere
- 8.0.17 Net Metering : Benefits and Policies
- 8.0.18 The Ice Stupa Project : Indias Artificial Glaciers 2.0
- 8.0.19 Start Waste Segregation at Source
- 8.0.20 Plastic Recycling Codes: What do these numbers mean?
Rooftop Solar Solutions by Team GreenSutra are specifically curated for individuals, societies, industries and communities where the space available on roofs are utilized to install solar panels to harness electricity from the sun.
Rooftop Solar Solutions help everyone breakaway from traditional practices of being dependent on power and energy being generated at distant grid far away.
Most of the Solar Systems have a lifespan of at least 25 years which make these systems highly preferred alternatives.
Our Solar Solutions
Design & Engineering
Installation & Commissioning
Benefits of Rooftop Solar
Reduced Electricity Bills
Clean & Sustainable Power
An initial assessment is carried out to understand what type of Rooftop Solar system is required.
Plan of Action
Based on the requirement, the plan of action is drawn up that allows to finalize the installation capacity and its scalability.
Design & Engineering
Upon the finalization of the plan of action, the design of Rooftop Solar Systems commences.
Once the designs are finalized, relevant items are procured as per the estimated quantities at the target site.
Having completed the procurement, the installation of the Rooftop Solar System is initiated as per the design.
After installation and before commissioning, different tests are conducted to ensure proper functionality.
Upon successful testing, the installed Rooftop Solar System is commissioned with the relevant authority.
After successful commissioning of the Rooftop Solar System is handed over to the owner.