What are the minimum requirements for installing a solar plant?
Solar power plants need to fulfill some minimum requirements in order for them to be produce power effectively.
The following are some of these minimum requirements:
- Area with direct access to Sunlight – Since, sunlight is the source for solar power, all solar panels currently need to have access to direct sunlight.
- Details about electrical load – Based on details of the required load, actual solar power plant can be designed and configured.
- Identifying the type of plant – Depending on the load requirement, configuration, it is also important to identify whether the solar power plant would be:
- On Grid Solar Plant
- Off Grid Solar Plant and or
- Hybrid Solar Plant
- Intent – One of the most important requirement is the intent of harnessing clean energy whilst reducing the impact caused by conventional energy.